Sunday, September 27, 2009

My New Sketchbook

I have a new place to sketch ideas for paintings! I'm proud to say I made this little sketchbook. Well, I covered this little sketchbook.
I love the fabulous deep pink velvet and the vintage looking flower print paper. The great thing is you can use any papers or fabrics to cover any book. I made a journal for my friend Christina with Eiffel Tower paper and this same deep pink velvet paper. Delicious! I customized mine with my initials in gold.
It's nice to have a spot to keep my ideas in. I've got a few pages filled up already!

sketch book,journal

I love pirates and Halloween is coming, so I thought a pirate skull would fun to sketch. He's got a bandana with stars on it and an eye patch to boot. He had style, this pirate.

sketch book,journal

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment